This report outlines 5 cases for education intervention in Gaza:
- The strategic case outlines the context and expected outcomes.
- The appraisal case looks at feasible options addressing the Strategic case, the evidence for each option, costs and benefits of options, and value for money.
- The commercial case outlines direct and indirect procurement requirements and issues.
- The financial case looks at costs, funding mechanisms, financial risk and monitoring.
- The management case outlines management arrangements for implementation, risk management, aid conditions and monitoring.
Mercer, M. Assignment Report: Universal Access to Education in Gaza, Business Case and Intervention Summary. Human Development Resource Centre, UK (2011) 45 pp.