The material in this bibliography covers:
- Health system strengthening (HSS) challenges regarding malaria prevention
- HSS challenges regarding diagnosis and treatment
- HSS challenges regarding financing of and access to malaria-related health care
- How malaria may affect HSS
- Level of health workers suitable for malaria care delivery
- Barriers to access
- How to reach the poorest
- Commodity-related issues
- Roles for private providers
- The best ways of delivering malaria interventions?
Whitaker, D. Assignment Report: Annotated Bibliography on Malaria and Health Systems Strengthening. Human Development Resource Centre, UK (2010) 13 pp.