This report provides a record of the discussions and outcomes from the first project workshop held in Adama. The specific objectives of the workshop were to:
- Gather information on approaches on local best-practice for low
volume road provision;
- Capture other local and international innovative designs and
standards that may be considered more appropriate than those currently
- Ensure road authorities and stakeholders take ownership of the
documents at the outset;
- Promote information sharing and cross-fertilisation of ideas across
- Provide international comment on the current documentation and
introduce other appropriate methodologies;
- Build a team of national and international experts to develop the
manuals and other associated documentation.
Report No: CAEth/04. 37 pp.
AFCAP Ethiopia. Preparation of manuals and standard bidding documents for low volume roads in Ethiopia. First Workshop Report, Adama, 23-26 November 2009