This publication describes real-life testimonies of communities adapting
to climate change and formulates strategies to reduce their social,
economic and cultural vulnerability.
The diversity of cases explores:
- organizational dynamics in local communities,
- access to and management of water resources
- changes in the method of livestock management
- diversification of agricultural production
- water and soil conservation measures
The case studies are set in four West African countries: Burkina Faso,
Mali, Niger and Senegal.
Denton, F.; Kaere, A.B. Adaptation stories. (2010)