This document provides a brief overview of the strategic processes worked through in devising a digital engagement strategy for the Development Research Uptake in Sub-Saharan Africa [DRUSSA] Programme, under the headings:
- The DRUSSA Programme: Aims and Background
- Digital Engagement Strategy for the DRUSSA Programme
- Defining the goal of the Digital Engagement Strategy
- Three strategic visions in developing the Digital Engagement framework
- Differentiating audiences for strategic engagement purpose and style
- Services and implementation
- Programme Management and Administration
See also the full digital engagement strategy.
DRUSSA. A brief overview of the strategic processes worked through in devising a digital engagement strategy for the DRUSSA programme. (2012) 5 pp.