COVID-19 remains a serious health risk. Find out how to manage the risks and protect yourself and others.
- Face coverings: when to wear one, exemptions, and how to make your own
- Autumn and Winter Plan 2021: how the government will manage COVID-19 in England
Get help and support with domestic abuse, homelessness or if you’re vulnerable
- Domestic abuse: how to get help
- Help if you’re homeless or about to become homeless
- Get support if you cannot go out to get food or medicine from NHS Volunteer Responders