Use this service to tell us how your business might be able to help with the response to coronavirus (COVID-19).
Personal protective equipment (PPE) offers are not needed at the moment.
You can offer different kinds of support. This includes:
- accommodation and hotel rooms
- transport and logistics, for moving goods or people
- manufacturing equipment
- warehouse or office space, for medical use or storage
- construction and engineering services
- IT services
- project management and procurement services
- social care or childcare
- staff, such as cleaners, developers or translators
Your business must be registered and have a company number if it’s registered in the UK. If it’s not, you can volunteer as an individual instead.
You’ll be asked some questions about the type of support you can give.
You’ll be contacted if your support is needed. This can take a few weeks. You might not hear back if your support is not needed.