From Gateshead Metropolitan Borough Council

How to apply

1. Notification of cooling towers and evaporative condensers

If you control non-domestic premises you must ensure that you notify the local authority of any cooling tower or evaporative condenser (notifiable devices) on the premises.You must notify the local authority of any changes to the notification information within one month of the change, and if If the device ceases to be a notifiable device you must notify Gateshead Council in writing as soon as possible.

Apply online

The issuing authority for this licence is Gateshead Metropolitan Borough Council (change location)

You can contact them using the details below.

Civic Centre
Regent Street