Contact the Student Loans Company

Contact the Student Loans Company if you need help with things like:

  • repaying your loan
  • getting a refund
  • making a complaint about your loan repayment

You can contact them in English or Welsh.

If you want to speak to an adviser about someone else’s account, you’ll need to get their consent before contacting the Student Loans Company.

If you’re still studying and need help with your student finance, you should contact:

Find contact details