Constant Attendance Allowance

Skip to contents of guide


You can claim Constant Attendance Allowance if you get Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit or a War Disablement Pension and you need daily care and attention because of a disability.

There are 4 different weekly rates of Constant Attendance Allowance. How much you get depends on the extent of your disability and the amount of care you need.

Your carer could get Carer’s Allowance if you have substantial caring needs.