You won’t need a visa to come to the UK

However, you should bring documents with you to show at the border that you:

  • have been accepted on a course by an accredited institution or by a UK Higher Education Institution, for example, a letter of acceptance from the institution
  • are able to fund your stay in the UK and return journey
  • intend to leave the UK at the end of your course

You’ll also need to show:

  • details of where you intend to stay
  • contact details for at least one parent or guardian in your home country (if you’re under 18 years old)

If you’re under 18 and travelling without your parent or guardian, you’ll need to provide extra information to show they’ve given you permission.

You must always have these documents with you if you’re travelling in and out of the UK during your stay.