Use this service to:
- find an earlier driving theory test
- move your theory test to a later date
- change which test centre you take your test at
This service is currently free because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
When you must not go to your test
You must not go to your test if:
- you or someone you live with has coronavirus symptoms
- you’ve been told by the NHS Test and Trace service that you’ve been in contact with a person who has coronavirus
- you’re self-isolating because you recently entered the UK
Change your appointment online
You will need your UK driving licence number.
Before you start
Help with your booking
Contact the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) to get help changing your theory test appointment.
There’s a different service to change your theory test in Northern Ireland.