From Epping Forest District Council

How to apply

1. Application for a caravan and camping site licence

To run a caravan and camping site you need a licence from the local authority. The applicant must be entitled to use the land as a caravan site. Licences will not be issued to applicants who have had a site licence revoked within three years of the current application.

Apply online

The issuing authority for this licence is Epping Forest District Council (change location)

You can contact them using the details below.

Civic Offices
High Street

CM16 4BZ