- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 20 March 2017
- Type of support:
- Expertise and advice
- Business stage:
- Not yet trading, Start-ups (1-2 years trading), and Established
- Agriculture and food, Business and finance, Construction, Education, Health Hospitality and catering, IT, digital and creative, Manufacturing, Mining, Real estate and property, Science and technology, Service industries, Transport and distribution, Travel and leisure, Utilities providers, and Wholesale and retail
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees and 10 to 249 employees
Free coaching and expert business advice for pre-start and existing social enterprises in the West Midlands.
Who it’s for
You can apply as:
- a group of 2 or more who wants to set up a social enterprise
- a voluntary and community groups
- an existing business trying to convert to a social enterprise
- public sector employees who want externalise their service
You must be based in the rurally isolated areas of Warwickshire, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Staffordshire or the disadvantaged urban areas of Coventry, Birmingham, the Black Country and Stoke.
Existing social enterprises may be eligible for support if they are small and medium size enterprises and haven’t received more than of €200,000 of aid in the past 3 years.
Coventry and Warwickshire Co-operative Development Agency Limited (CWCDA)
Published: 20 March 2017
Type of support: Expertise and advice
Industry: Agriculture and food Business and finance Construction Education Health Hospitality and catering IT, digital and creative Manufacturing Mining Real estate and property Science and technology Service industries Transport and distribution Travel and leisure Utilities providers Wholesale and retail