Digital growth - Manchester
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 20 March 2017
- Last updated:
- 27 April 2017, see all updates
- Type of support:
- Expertise and advice
- Business stage:
- Not yet trading, Start-ups (1-2 years trading), and Established
- Agriculture and food, Business and finance, Construction, Education, Health Hospitality and catering, IT, digital and creative, Manufacturing, Mining, Real estate and property, Science and technology, Service industries, Transport and distribution, Travel and leisure, Utilities providers, and Wholesale and retail
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees and 10 to 249 employees
Events, advice and specialist workshops to help businesses with digital technology in the North West of England
Who it’s for
Entrepreneurs and businesses in the Greater Manchester area.
Manchester Business Growth Hub
Published: 20 March 2017
Updated: 27 April 2017
- Funding is no longer available through this scheme.
- First published.
Type of support: Expertise and advice
Industry: Agriculture and food Business and finance Construction Education Health Hospitality and catering IT, digital and creative Manufacturing Mining Real estate and property Science and technology Service industries Transport and distribution Travel and leisure Utilities providers Wholesale and retail