Business Development Grant Scheme – Scarborough Borough
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 20 March 2017
- Type of support:
- Finance and Grant
- Business stage:
- Not yet trading, Start-ups (1-2 years trading), and Established
- Agriculture and food, Business and finance, Construction, Education, Health IT, digital and creative, Manufacturing, Science and technology, Service industries, and Transport and distribution
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees and 10 to 249 employees
Grants to help start-up and established small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) in North Yorkshire to grow.
How much you can get
£1 to £5,000
Who it’s for
Your business must either be based in Scarborough or planning to relocate there. If your business has not started yet you must be about to do so soon.
You won’t be able to apply if your business is in any of these sectors:
- holiday accommodation
- estate agencies
- personal services - for example, hairdressers, beauticians, handymen and gardeners
- restaurants and cafes
What you can get
Any grant will be for 50% of expenditure within the limits of the grant amount.
Scarborough Borough Council
Published: 20 March 2017