Bereavement Allowance (previously Widow's Pension)

If your circumstances change

You must tell the office that deals with your payments if you:

  • remarry
  • form a new civil partnership
  • start living with someone as if you’re married or in a civil partnership
  • start claiming Child Benefit

Bereavement benefits
Telephone: 0800 731 0139
Textphone: 0800 169 0314
Welsh language: 0800 731 0453
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm
Find out about call charges

Dover Benefit Centre
Post Handling Site B
WV99 1LA