1. Overview

The Driving Standards Agency (DSA) and Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA) have merged to form the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA).

A speed limiter centre installs or adjusts devices that limit how fast a vehicle can go.

Usually, only existing vehicle dealerships will become a speed limiter centre.

If you want to become a speed limiter centre, you’ll need to get either:

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.