Apply to do work on your home if you're in a conservation area

If you live in a conservation area, you’ll need to check with your local council before doing building work on your home.

There’s a different way to check if you live in a National Park (for example the Lake District).

For example SW1A 2AA

Find a postcode on Royal Mail's postcode finder

What you need to know

  • available in England and Wales only