How to appeal
Make your appeal to the Planning Inspectorate.
If you want to appeal more than one decision you must make a separate appeal for each.
You need to send a copy of your appeal, including all the supporting documents, to your local planning authority. The Planning Inspectorate will tell you how to do this.
Documents you must provide
You’ll need to submit copies of:
- your original application
- the site ownership certificate
- the local planning authority’s decision notice - if they didn’t make a decision, submit a copy of the letter acknowledging your application
- all plans, drawings and documents you sent to the local planning authority
- your appeal, if you’re appealing by post
You’ll also need to submit:
- a map of the surrounding area
- any other documents that directly support your appeal, for example your full statement of case
You can upload these documents when you appeal online or post them to the Planning Inspectorate.
The Planning Inspectorate
Temple Quay House
2 The Square