Alcohol licensing in your area

Anyone operating premises or organising events that include the sale or supply of alcohol must have a licence. Check the rules for your area, apply for a licence, have your say (‘make a representation’) about a new application or apply for a review of an existing licence.

For example SW1A 2AA

Find a postcode on Royal Mail's postcode finder

What you need to know

  • Available in England and Wales only