Please choose an authority to apply for the licence from.
The authority you select will not affect the type of licence you apply for.
You must be qualified and a member of an accreditation scheme to work as an air conditioning energy assessor (ACEA).
There are 2 levels of qualification:
- level 3 - for simple/packaged systems
- level 4 - for complex/central systems
You can also qualify through experience by showing you already have the skills, experience and training to be an assessor.
You can apply for accreditation one you’re qualified.
You need to:
- show you can carry out consistent and accurate energy assessments by yourself
- keep up to date with training
- have professional indemnity insurance