Office access and opening times
See instructions for accessing the embassy building by disabled members of the public and public holidays for the British Embassy in Phnom Penh.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and this Embassy are keen to ensure that their buildings and services are fully accessible to disabled members of the public. Wherever possible, we have made our buildings and services accessible. Sometimes, however, this is not possible due to security or other restrictions. In these situations, we will endeavour to provide a service or access to a building in an alternative way to ensure equality of access for disabled people. To assist disabled visitors, we have set out below details of disabled access at this Embassy. We hope this information is helpful.
- The main security entrance is accessible to all visitors, including wheelchairs. An induction loop system is installed to assist hearing-impaired visitors.
- Entrance to the main reception area is by a ramp, accessible to wheelchairs, with handrail
- The reception counter is equipped with microphones, speakers, and a hearing aid induction loop.
- The waiting room and interview room are light and airy with flat floors and few obstructions. Microphones and speakers are installed in the interview room.
If you need to visit us or use our services and feel that they may be inaccessible to you, please contact the Management Officer on tel: +855 (0)61 300 011 / (0)61 3000 12 / (0)61 3000 44 or (0)61 3000 99 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The British Embassy in Phnom Penh will be closed on the following Public Holidays in 2018:
- 1 Jan (Mon) New Year’s Day
- 30 Mar (Fri) Good Friday
- 2 April (Mon) Easter Monday
- 16-17 April (Mon-Tue) Khmer New Year
- 14 May (Mon) King’s Birthday
- 30 July (Mon) National Holiday for the General Election in Cambodia
- 8-10 Oct (Mon-Wed) Pchum Ben
- 21-23 Nov (Wed-Fri) Water Festival
- 25-26 Dec (Tue-Wed) Christmas Day and Boxing Day