Student finance forms

Parents and partners - forms

Some student finance is based on income.

You must send your income details for the 2018 to 2019 tax year. Do this online as part of the student’s application.

If you cannot do it online, use form PFF2.

Academic year Form
2020 to 2021 PFF2 - income details form (PDF, 320KB)

If your income has gone down since 2018 to 2019

If you think your income has dropped by 15% or more since the 2018 to 2019 tax year you’ll need to do both of the following:

  • submit your 2018 to 2019 income details using form PFF2
  • complete a CYI form (to ask for the student finance to be based on your expected 2020 to 2021 tax year income)
Academic year Form
2020 to 2021 PFF2 - income details form (PDF, 320KB)
2020 to 2021 CYI - current tax year income assessment form (PDF, 77KB)

You need to provide income details for both tax years to show that your income has fallen by at least 15%.

If you are the student’s parent

Make sure you provide income details for your partner if you have one.

Income means your household income.

Where to send your forms

Student Finance England PO Box 210
Darlington DL1 9HJ

Your answers

Start again

1. What type of student are you?
English student - full-time
2. What do you need the form for?
Send parent or partner’s income detail - for example PFF2 or CYI
3. What academic year do you want funding for?
2020 to 2021