1. Overview

If you plan to start exporting, you’ll need to follow the rules depending on whether your goods are going to a country:

You can use a commercial agent or a freight forwarder if you don’t want to deal with export procedures yourself.

Contact a UK Trade & Investment adviser in your area for help with starting to export.

UK Export Finance provides small and medium-sized businesses with trade finance and insurance for exporting.

Read about government schemes to help exporters.

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.