If you have to make redundancies, Jobcentre Plus can give you and your employees support and advice through its Rapid Response Service.
Support could include:
- helping people facing redundancy to write CVs and find jobs
- providing general information about benefits
- helping people to find the right training and learn new skills
- helping with costs like travel to work expenses
Jobcentre Plus may also provide on-site support for large scale redundancies.
In Scotland, Rapid Response Service support is delivered through Partnership Action for Continuing Employment (PACE) - there’s more information on the Skills Development Scotland website.
In Wales, the service is delivered by the ReAct scheme.
Acas has an online redundancy helpline.
How to get help
To find out how your business can use the Rapid Response Service, email email@example.com and include:
- your contact details
- the town(s) your business is based in (including postcodes)
- the location(s) of the redundancies