Record delegated driving test details

Record the details of scheduled delegated driving tests. You must be a registered delegated driving examiner or administrator authorised by the delegated examiner.

Start now

Before you start

Tests you must record

You must record the details of the following tests:

  • licence acquisition tests
  • Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) practical tests

Read the Guide to delegated driving examiner test notifications.

Paying for Driver CPC tests

You have to pay to record Driver CPC test details. You can pay in 2 ways:

  • by debit or credit card
  • by debit from a pre-funded account

Setting up a pre-funded account lets you deposit funds with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) in advance and pay the fee by debiting the amount directly from your account.