Use this service to:
- register as a Pass Plus approved driving instructor (ADI)
- order training refill packs
- see if your pupil’s certificate has been posted
Start now on the Department for Transport website
- your online user ID from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) and password
- a credit or debit card
- £37 to register
- £29 for a refill pack
The online service is available from 6am to 11:30pm.
Your user ID and password
Your user ID can be found on all letters sent to you by DVSA. It’s not the same as your ADI personal reference number.
Email DVSA if you’ve never had, or have lost, your user ID. You must include your:
- ADI number or driving licence number
- date of birth
Rules for passwords
You can’t use any of your 5 previously used passwords.
Your password must be at least 9 characters long. It must include at least 3 of these 4 types of characters:
- uppercase characters, such as A B C
- lowercase characters, such as a b c
- numeric digits, such as 1 2 3
- special characters, such as £ % &
Help with your application or order
Email DVSA if you have any problems applying or ordering online.