Council tenants may make insurance claims against the council for any damage that the council is responsible for, like damage caused by contractors working on behalf of the council.

Postcode lookup

What you need to know

  • Available in England and Wales only

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.