We want everyone to be able to do what they need to do with our website, regardless of their access needs, due to a disability or condition.
A detailed accessibility statement about GOV.UK/ODP
This page describes:
- how accessible our website is
- what to do if you have a problem
- what we are doing to meet the regulations
This accessibility statement applies to Operational Delivery Profession pages on the GOV.UK website.
Using our website and services
This website is run by the Operational Delivery Profession. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand. AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in five days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Operational Delivery Profession is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested on 20 October 2019. The test was carried out by the Operational Delivery Profession Central Team. We tested:
- our main website platform, available at [https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/civil-service-operational-delivery-profession]