Working for British Embassy Santo Domingo
Working at the British Embassy offers a unique and rewarding opportunity to grow professionally while collaborating with a talented group of individuals.
The British Embassy is an equal opportunities employer, dedicated to inclusivity, a diverse workforce and valuing difference. Staff recruited locally by the British Consulate in Santo Domingo City are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local Dominican employment law.
Types of vacancy
The British Embassy offers a wide range of opportunities including, but certainly not limited to, Communications and Press, Security, Administrative, Trade & Investment and Finance. Please note: We can only review CVs submitted for specific jobs advertised here since we have limited resources to reply or retain unsolicited applications for employment.
Driver / Chofer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To drive the Embassy vehicles as required
- To inspect the vehicles twice per week and complete the inspection form
- To guarantee the vehicles are kept in good conditions, according to the transportation policy
- To report any incident that may affect the vechicles’ safety
- To perform administrative errands as requested
Deadline for applications: April 26th., 2016