Publications: forms

You can use the filters to show only results that match your interests

Filter publications
95 publications by UK Visas and Immigration ×
Get updates to this list email feed

Copy and paste this URL in to your feed reader

  1. Settle in the UK as a victim of domestic violence: form SET(DV)

  2. Application for administrative review of visa decision

    • UKVI
    • Form
  3. Extend stay or settle in the UK as a person who was refused asylum: form FLR(DL)

  4. Application to extend stay in the UK: FLR(IR)

  5. Application to extend stay in UK (HM Forces): form FLR(AF)

  6. Apply to extend stay in the UK as a partner or dependent child: form FLR (M)

    • UKVI
    • Form
  7. Application to extend stay in UK as stateless person: form FLR(S)

  8. Application to visit UK on government business: form VAFDIP2

  9. Application for UK visa (family joining refugee): appendix 4 VAF4A

  10. Application for derivative residence card in UK: form DRF1

  11. Application to come to the UK on diplomatic posting: form VAFDIP1

  12. Application for UK visa by diplomat's dependant: form VAFDIP1 (Dep)

  13. Application to transit UK on government business: form VAFDIP3

  14. Application form for UK visa to work, study and for dependants and right of abode: form VAF2

  15. Application to extend stay in UK as child of a refugee: FLR (P)

  16. Application to extend stay in the UK: FLR(HRO)

  17. Apply to extend your stay in the UK: form FLR(FP)

  18. Application for UK visa as member of HM Armed Forces: VAF AF

  19. Application for UK visa to visit or for short-term stay: form VAF1A

  20. Application for UK visa for family settlement: form VAF4A and appendix 2

  21. Application for visa (family settlement or reunion): form appendix 1 VAF4A

  22. Application to extend stay in UK (long residence): form FLR(LR)

  23. Application to extend stay in the UK: FLR(GT)

  24. Settle in the UK as a former member of HM Forces: form SET(AF)

  25. Settle in the UK as a child under 18: form SET(F)

  26. Settle in the UK as the partner of a person, or parent of a child, who is in the UK and settled here: form SET(M)

  27. Settle in the UK in various immigration categories: form SET(O)

  28. Apply to become a British citizen by naturalisation (form AN)

  29. Application for refunds or complaints about a Life in the UK test

    • UKVI
    • Form
  30. Sponsor a visa applicant: form SU07

    • UKVI
    • Form
  31. Knowledge of language and Life in the UK Test exemption: long term physical or mental condition

    • UKVI
    • Form
  32. Application to transfer UK visa to new passport

    • UKVI
    • Form
  33. Premium visa upgrade request form

    • UKVI
    • Form
  34. Application for review when British citizenship is refused: form NR

  35. Application to register as British citizen: form RS1

  36. Application to give up (renounce) British citizenship: form RN

  37. Application to register as a British citizen: form B(OTA)

  38. Application to register child under 18 as British Overseas citizen

  39. Application for certificate showing right of abode

  40. Application for UK visa (access rights to child): appendix 5 VAF4A