Publications: forms

You can use the filters to show only results that match your interests

Filter publications
860 publications about Tax and revenue × by HM Revenue & Customs ×
Get updates to this list email feed

Copy and paste this URL in to your feed reader

  1. Tell HMRC about houses, land, buildings and interest in land for Inheritance Tax

  2. National Insurance: application to pay voluntary National Insurance contributions (CA5603)

  3. Tell beneficiaries about income from the estate of a deceased person

  4. Claim Childcare Service compensation

    • HMRC
    • Form
  5. Cancel your VAT registration

    • HMRC
    • Form
    • Part of a collection: VAT forms
  6. Claim back a flexibly accessed pension overpayment

  7. Claim an Income Tax refund on a flexibly accessed pension death benefit payment

  8. Claim Income Tax back on a pension death benefit lump sum

  9. Tell HMRC about an option to tax land and buildings

    • HMRC
    • Form
    • Part of a collection: VAT forms
  10. Send a Customs Comprehensive Guarantee from an approved guarantor to HMRC

    • HMRC
    • Form
  11. Claim repayment of subcontractor deductions

  12. Find out which country's social security legislation applies to you

  13. Verify your child for childcare services

    • HMRC
    • Form
  14. Claim a tax refund when you've taken a small pension lump sum

  15. Claim a pension death benefit lump sum Income Tax repayment

  16. Claim a tax refund if you've stopped work and flexibly accessed your pension

  17. Application for transit and other simplifications: Union/Common transit, Customs status and TIR (C1343)

  18. Corporation Tax: group and consortium relief (CT600C (2018) version 3)

  19. Corporation Tax: cross-border royalties (CT600H (2015) Version 3)

  20. Claim a refund of Income Tax deducted from savings and investments (R40)

  21. Authorise HMRC to deal with your agent for Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings

  22. Authorise an adviser to deal with your High Income Child Benefit Charge

  23. Ask HMRC to transfer surplus Income Tax allowances

  24. Tell HMRC you've disposed of Inward Processing goods entered into the UK

  25. Tell HMRC you've disposed of End Use goods entered into the UK

  26. International Tax: application for a Double Taxation Treaty passport (DTTP1)

  27. Inheritance Tax: reduced rate of Inheritance Tax (IHT430)

  28. Inheritance Tax: debts owed by the deceased (IHT419)

  29. Inheritance Tax: interest in another estate (IHT415)

  30. Inheritance Tax: business and partnership interests and assets (IHT413)

  31. Inheritance Tax: domicile outside the United Kingdom (IHT401)

  32. Inheritance Tax account (IHT400)

  33. Corporation Tax: charity and Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CT600E (2015) version 3)

  34. Corporation Tax: Restitution Tax (CT600K (2017) version 3)

  35. Declare pleasure craft on non-EU voyages leaving or arriving in the UK (C1331)

  36. Corporation Tax: controlled foreign companies and foreign permanent establishment exemptions (CT600B (2015) version 3)

  37. Bill of discharge for Inward Processing goods with full customs authorisation (BOD1)

  38. PAYE: end-of-year expenses and benefits (online form)

    • HMRC
    • Form
    • Part of a collection: PAYE forms
  39. Stop being a relevant associate to an option to tax

    • HMRC
    • Form
    • Part of a collection: VAT forms
  40. Revoke an option to tax for VAT purposes within the first 6 months

    • HMRC
    • Form
    • Part of a collection: VAT forms