Apply to use the Intellectual Property Office (IPO) logo.
PDF, 82.3KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
If you wish to apply to use our logo, please fill out our logo request form and return to email@example.com. Each request will be examined individually to ascertain whether it satisfies the criteria set out below. If approved you will be sent guidelines on the correct use and placement, along with the required format of logo.
The use of the IPO logo by third parties may be used in the following situations:
- activities, programmes or events which the office directly organises or co-organises with another party
- activities, programmes or events not organised by the office but in which the office participates or to which it provides support, dedicating specific resources (i.e. speakers, sponsorship, financial support, promotion, use of premises, or other forms of agreed collaboration)
- activities, programmes or events carried out in the context of a bilateral agreement between the office and a stakeholder or institution
- activities, programmes or events carried out in the context of a contract between the office and a supplier
The use of the logo by third parties will be approved subject to:
- permission is requested and approved before the logo is used
- there is no likelihood of the user of the logo being confused with the IPO
- it not being used to imply or suggest unintended endorsement or promotion of the objectives and activities of the user of the logo by the IPO
- the logo being used in its entirety without distorting, modifying or separating its component elements
Permission to use the IPO logo does not grant, those to whom it is approved, any right of exclusive use.