A guide introducing UK offshore wind to investors and suppliers entering the sector and exporting from the UK.
This guide provides an overview of the UK offshore wind market and highlights trade and investment opportunities across the sector. It includes information on:
- the existing investment landscape in the UK
- the project pipeline
- UK policy framework for investment
- supply chain and the opportunities for investment and trade
- Offshore Wind Investment Organisation (OWIO)
- support and contacts
This was published originally by UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) which has since moved to the Department for International Trade (DIT).
Published: 12 November 2014
Updated: 2 July 2015
- HTML version of pubication added.
- 2015 revised version of publication.
- Update to the PDF
- HTML version of Offshore wind pitch book added.
- First published.