- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Part of:
- Troubled Families programme: progress data and financial framework and Support for families
- 25 November 2013
- Applies to:
These figures are provided by local authorities and capture the progress they have made in delivering the Troubled Families Programme.
Troubled families: progress information as at the end of September 2013 and families turned around as at the end of October 2013
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 174KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The figures are broken down by all 152 upper tier authority areas in England and include:
- the number of families that had been identified for inclusion in the programme as at the end of September 2013
- the number of families that were being worked with as at the end of September 2013
- the number of families achieving crime, anti-social behaviour and education result as at the end of October 2013
- the number of families achieving continuous result as at the end of October 2013
- total number of families turned around as at the end of October 2013
- the number of families achieving progress to work outcome as at the end of October 2013
More detail about what local authorities need to achieve with each family in order to claim the result-based payment can be found in the Troubled Families Financial Framework
These figures will be updated on a quarterly basis.
Published: 25 November 2013