Research and analysis
Troubled Families: progress information at June 2013 and families turned around at July 2013
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Part of:
- Troubled Families programme: progress data and financial framework and Support for families
- 10 September 2013
- Applies to:
These figures are provided by local authorities and capture the progress they have made in delivering the Troubled Families programme.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 143KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The figures are broken down by all 152 upper tier authority areas in England and include:
- the number of families that had been identified for inclusion in the programme as at the end of June 2013
- the number of families that were being worked with as at the end of June 2013
- the number of families achieving crime, anti-social behaviour and education outcomes as at the end of July 2013
- the number of families achieving continuous employment outcomes as at the end of July 2013
- the number of families turned round as at the end of July 2013
- the number of families achieving progress to work outcomes as at the end of July 2013
More detail about what local authorities need to achieve with each family in order to claim the result-based payment can be found in the Troubled Families Financial Framework.
The next opportunity for results to be claimed for families turned around will be October 2013.
These figures will be updated on a quarterly basis.
Published: 10 September 2013