Research and analysis
Troubled Families: progress information and families turned around at December 2013
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Part of:
- Troubled Families programme: progress data and financial framework and Support for families
- 2 April 2014
- Last updated:
- 8 April 2014, see all updates
- Applies to:
These figures are provided by local authorities and capture the progress they have made in delivering the Troubled Families programme.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 16.9KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Figures provided by local authorities which capture the progress they have made on the Troubled Families programme. They are broken down by all 152 upper tier authority areas in England and include:
- the number of families that had been identified for inclusion in the programme as at 31 December 2013
- the number of families that were being worked with as at 31 December 2013
More detail about what local authorities need to achieve with each family in order to claim the result-based payment can be found in the Troubled Families Financial Framework.
These figures will be updated on a quarterly basis.
Published: 2 April 2014
Updated: 8 April 2014
- Amended incorrect number of families for Halton.
- First published.