This is our first report of its kind and from now on we will be publishing a similar report every year.
It includes details on our work to:
- better understand the links between Intellectual Property (IP) and growth in the economy
- modernise the copyright framework
- adapt our granting functions to be more efficient, to deal with increased demand and ensure continued high quality
- promote awareness of, and respect for, IP
- support businesses in using, and getting value from, IP
- create an appropriate enforcement environment to allow right holders to protect their IP