Provides an update on the Single Source Regulations Office’s recent work.
PDF, 1.29MB, 4 pages
PDF, 4.56MB, 8 pages
PDF, 4.97MB, 14 pages
PDF, 3.89MB, 17 pages
PDF, 826KB, 6 pages
PDF, 1010KB, 6 pages
PDF, 1.72MB, 7 pages
PDF, 504KB, 6 pages
PDF, 659KB, 7 pages
PDF, 240KB, 5 pages
The Single Source Regulations Office (SSRO) is an arms length body, designed to be the independent expert on Ministry of Defence single source procurement and the custodian of the single source procurement framework.
The SSRO’s regular newsletters provide updates on the organisation’s recent work, plans and priorities. The organisation encourages as much dialogue as possible, so please get in touch if you wish to discuss any issue raised in these newsletters
Published: 26 May 2015
Updated: 20 October 2017
- October 2017 newsletter published
- February 2017 newsletter published
- September 2016 newsletter published
- May 2016 newsletter published
- February 2016 newsletter published
- Publication of November 2015 newsletter
- The SSRO has published its latest newsletter.
- Third SSRO newsletter published.
- First published.