Find out how research can contribute to school improvement and explore how to use research evidence in your school.
It is recognised as increasingly important to use research evidence across a range of contexts to:
- inform professional practice
- help make organisational decisions
It has a useful role in informing practice in schools and can contribute to school improvement.
- explains what we mean by research evidence
- outlines the barriers to using evidence in education and how to overcome them
- looks at why research is important for school improvement
- looks at the role of leadership in creating an evidence informed school
- summarises the leadership strategies for creating an evidence informed school