Presentations given at the 'Quality managers conference: quality standards for fingerprint comparison activities' in 2013.
PDF, 12MB, 135 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Documentation for presentations given at the ‘Quality managers conference: quality standards for fingerprint comparison activities’ on 21 March 2013.
The presentations were:
- fingerprints: a road map for reform, workshops data analysis
- ISO 17025 and changes at the FBI laboratory since the Madrid error
- fingerprints expert evidence and the criminal justice system
- the changing police landscape and its impact on fingerprint services
- Fingerprint Quality Standards Specialist Group
- Scotland’s approach to ISO/IEC 17025
- the Metropolitan Police Service perspective to achieving ISO 17025
- future challenges for fingerprint identification