IPO payments: 2017
The Intellectual Property Office publishes the data on all payments regardless of size on a monthly basis.
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The information is based on payment date and published in monthly comma delimited files. Each record is made up of standard fields which are used across all departments.
- department family - The Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- entity - The Intellectual Property Office
- date - payment date
- expense type - type of expenditure from our the accounting system
- expense area - the area of the Office paying for the expense
- supplier - the supplier of the goods or services
- transaction number - a reference to identify the transaction
- amount - the amount in pounds
- VAT registration number - supplier number not published
Pre-2014 payment datasets are available from The National Archives.
Published: 20 February 2017