This corporate strategy sets out the intellectual property office goals for 2011 - 2016.
PDF, 3.16MB, 36 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This report sets out our key strategy to enable us to achieve our vision: The full potential of ideas, knowledge and creativity is realised for the benefit of the economy and society.
It includes details on:
our strategic goals
- global and national IP policy that promotes UK competitiveness and growth, and meets the needs of consumers and society
- world class IP rights, and a reputation for expertise, customer focus, and innovation in rights delivery that inspires global change
- a portfolio of IP products and services targeted to meet latest customer and market needs and help businesses start and grow
- an embedded culture of value for money, accountability and transparency
- well-led and engaged staff with the right skills who live our values and work together to achieve our goals
- modern, innovative and sustainable systems, processes and ways of working
- an understanding of IP’s economic and social impact, our customers, markets and stakeholders, that enables us to shape our work for maximum impact
Published: 16 June 2014