Government science and engineering profession: directory of expertise
Directory of science and engineering expertise in government.
This directory sets out the science and engineering capability in government organisations. It aims to:
- help senior decision makers to make links with other organisations and locate experts
- define the Government Science and Engineering (GSE) community
- enable individuals in the GSE profession to build understanding, links and resilience
The directory was developed in response to a recommendation in the 2012 government science and engineering review.
Published: 15 May 2014
Updated: 10 November 2015
- Directory replaced with version 1.2 to update the Chief Scientific Adviser details.
- Directory updated with version 1.1.
- First published.