Government Office for Science organisation chart
Information about the structure of the Government Office for Science.
PDF, 79.9KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This organisation chart gives an overview of the top-level structure of the office.
Published: 17 February 2014
Updated: 11 July 2017
- Updated organisation chart.
- Updated to add Ruprt Lewis as the new Director.
- Updated to add Simon Whitfield as the new Deputy Director for Data Analysis, Horizon Scanning and Project Development.
- Updated to add Charles Jans as new Head of Foresight.
- Updated to add details of 2 new deputy directors.
- First published.