- Forensic Science Regulator
- Part of:
- Forensic Science Regulator newsletters and reports and Forensic Science Regulator newsletters
- 30 March 2016
Forensic Science Regulator newsletters cover issues of interest and relevance to forensic science practitioners.
PDF, 258KB, 6 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Forensic Science Regulator newsletter for March 2016 covers:
- information about the updated codes of practice and conduct
- collision investigation accreditation
- fingerprint publications and publication of first fingerprint visualisation newsletter
- the government’s decision to join Prüm decisions
- development of interim DNA anti-contamination guidance for custody
- publication of the Forensic Science Strategy
Published: 30 March 2016