Forensic Science Regulator newsletters cover issues of interest and relevance to forensic science practitioners.
The Forensic Science Regulator (FSR) newsletter for October 2012 covers:
- publication of the FSR’s report on the DNA contamination case at LGC Forensics
- tender invitations for the next set of draft appendices to the code of practice and conduct
- publication of paper on the obligations of expert witnesses
- published guidance to forensic pathologists covering the seizure, retention and disposal of human tissue
- crime scene examination
- guidance on consumables for forensic use