- Forensic Science Regulator
- Part of:
- Forensic Science Regulator newsletters and Forensic Science Regulator newsletters and reports
- 9 October 2012
Forensic Science Regulator newsletters cover issues of interest and relevance to forensic science practitioners.
PDF, 70.5KB, 6 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Forensic Science Regulator (FSR) newsletter for October 2012 covers:
- publication of the FSR’s report on the DNA contamination case at LGC Forensics
- tender invitations for the next set of draft appendices to the code of practice and conduct
- publication of paper on the obligations of expert witnesses
- published guidance to forensic pathologists covering the seizure, retention and disposal of human tissue
- crime scene examination
- guidance on consumables for forensic use
Published: 9 October 2012