- Forensic Science Regulator
- Part of:
- FSR corporate reports and Forensic Science Regulator newsletters and reports
- 4 December 2015
The Forensic Science Regulator annual report for 2014 to 2015.
Ref: ISBN 9781911194118 PDF, 1000KB, 32 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This report is the first annual report from Forensic Science Regulator Dr Gillian Tully, whose term began in November 2014. The report looks at the period between November 2014 to November 2015.
The annual report:
- informs stakeholders of the Forensic Science Regulator’s priorities, progress and plans
- evaluates what has been achieved
- identifies areas where more work is required
- identifies the main risks to forensic science quality
Published: 4 December 2015