A guide for British businesses who are interested in developing their overseas trade and doing business in South Africa.
A detailed guide on doing business in and with South Africa. The guide contains information on:
- challenges of doing business in South Africa
- benefits and growth potential of the market
- trade between the UK and South Africa
- opportunities in South Africa
- start-up and market entry considerations
- legal considerations
- tax and customs considerations
- entry requirements
- who to contact for more help
Published: 25 March 2014
Updated: 6 August 2015
- Updated with 2015 information
- Updated with 2015 opportunities information.
- Minor changes
- First published.